RestaurantBags.com is the industry leader in manufacturing carry out bags for restaurants worldwide. Our growth is owed to our dedicated professionals who strive for excellence and whose efforts have exceeded clients' expectations. We pride ourselves in having earned the respect of the food service industry as innovators and leaders of quality, value-added products. Production is closely monitored to maintain the highest quality standards; every order is inspected to ensure customer satisfaction. As the first US manufacturer to receive the Environmentally Preferred Rating (EPR), as the National Waste Wise Award recipient of the US Environmental Protection Agency, and as an official recycling center, we support these claims with the most conscientious policies in the industry.
STATE-OF-THE-ART MANUFACTURING AND RECYCLING FACILITY
With our manufacturing & distribution facility conveniently located in Los Angeles, CA, RestaurantBags.com offers carry bag solutions nationwide. With 170,000 sq ft of building space supported by 300 employees, we are positioned to meet the growing demands of our clients.
- Advanced technology enables RestaurantBags.com to offer competitive solutions against imports and other competitors.
- High quality printing and extrusion ensures efficiency and superior performance.
- As an official recycling center, we have the unique ability to source our own recycled materials - closed loop recycling at its best.
Successful restaurateurs understand the need to design menu items, food recipes, uniforms, décor, and an overall image that will appeal to consumers. With the explosion in food to-go, the need for the consumer to transport meals to their home or office creates another important choice, carry-out packaging.
Consumers demand that their carry out order retains its quality in their homes as in their restaurants, despite travel delays and mishaps during transportation. An incorrectly sized bag can ruin the experience by causing containers to slide, tip and leak, resulting in poor presentation, cold food, and possible stains on clothing or furnishings. Your brand is important and you work hard to deliver quality. It will ultimately cost your operations if these factors are not considered for your take-out business. For pennies more than a plain or generically printed bag, you can have a custom designed bag that will hold your food containers properly, advertise your brand and ensure that the meals you prepare will arrive in the same condition as when they left your restaurant.
- Passion: We are motivated to perform our best and deliver solutions that exceed clients' expectations
- Integrity: Accountability and principles govern our actions
- Trust: We gain the confidence of our clients by delivering on our promises and acting responsibly for our actions
- Lead: Set the standards for others to follow
- Innovate: Be prepared for evolving opportunities by exploring technologies that lead to innovation
- Collaborate: Work with our partners to maximize opportunities by drawing from collective strengths